The results from the latest <<insert internationally acclaimed organisation name>> education performance survey show <<insert preferred statement from list below>>.
- that our current education reforms are working.
- that their education reforms aren’t working.
- our hardworking students are continuing to move forwards and increase their scores in these tests.
- our students continue to falter when compared to our international rivals, like Kazakhstan.
- that there is a clear need for further reform of the education system.
- that the education reforms unleashed over the past few years have created complete turmoil in the system and we need a period of respite.
- it will take considerable effort to rebuild from the neglect of the past.
- that only more money will improve the system, not more change.
- how only selection will help us improve outcomes to the very best levels.
- how the best systems don’t have selection of students by ability